The Safe Space counselling platform provides mental health therapy for your mental well-being
What free resources are available from the safe space counselling team?
Safe Space counselling offers a variety of free therapy resources, all designed to help you manage your mental health. The Safe Space counselling blog is our most accessible resource, with hundreds of posts offering advice and guidance on mental wellness issues. Besides this level of support, the Safe Space counselling team’s short, ‘snackable’ video clips address today’s key mental health issues in a way that gets to the heart of the problem.
What topics do the Safe Space counselling provide free resources for?
- Depression, including clinical depression and manic depression
- Stress, with Safe Space counselling offering guidance on chronic and acute stress
- Anxiety, including panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and social anxiety disorder
- Self-esteem issues and concerns
- Anger issues
- Relationship problems and counselling guidance
- Grief and grief therapy
- Eating disorders
- Addiction, with Safe Space counselling including support and advice on alcohol dependency and drug addiction