How we work
What is a safe space for mental health?
Why do you need a safe space?
Simply put, a safe space is a place where people can feel safe and at ease. It is difficult to talk about mental well-being. Being able to discuss our concerns and challenges within a safe environment can be both liberating and productive. Providing a safe space for mental health requires an environment that is judgment-free, open, and supportive. An ideal safe space brings about a positive change in our mental wellness.
A safe space is important because it provides you with the following benefits:
- A safe space to escape from judgmental behaviour
- A safe space where you can express your thoughts and feelings
- Support from professionals in the field
- Access to expert advice, information and answers
- A safe space to begin the healing process
- Discretion and complete confidentiality