A few things came to our attention after working with our corporate clients. Accessibility and cost are the two main factors that hold employees back from getting proper help for their mental health conditions.
We provide on-site therapists to our corporate clients so that they could offer accessible face-to-face help and support for their employees as and when their employees need a mental-health consultation. Video-calls are also a great option we have if you prefer virtual mental health support.
Here are some great benefits of providing counselling sessions for your employees:
- Increase employee engagement and teamwork, hence improving productivity and efficiency
- Develop stronger communication skills where everyone can speak the same verbal and non-verbal language
- Work on conflict resolution to reduce negativity and microaggression at workplace
- Create better people where they are able to de-escalate any of their intense or negative emotions before they get to them
- Facilitate career development for employees where they can work with a more directive career goals with motivation and positive intentions
Encouraging employees to attend counselling sessions can be a delicate task, but there are several strategies that you can use to make the process more manageable.
Lead by example: If you, as a manager or employer, attend counselling sessions yourself, it will create a positive culture and set a good example for your employees.
Emphasise confidentiality: Make sure that employees understand that counselling sessions are confidential, and that their privacy will be protected.
Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives, such as paid time off, for employees who attend counselling sessions. This can help to reduce any stigma associated with seeking help and encourage employees to seek support when they need it.
We are always happy to tell you more about what we are currently offering to our corporate clients. Book a demo with us today!