Definitions, as used in the below terms of service: “We”, “us”, “our” or “merchant” refers to Safe Space. “Affiliate(s)” refers to the applicant. “Program” refers to the Safe Space™ Affiliate Program.
- When talking about mental health, affiliates may only share about their lived experience – not fictional
- Affiliates may not say that Safe Space™ is providing clinical advice
- Affiliates may not mislead people about what they are clicking through to
- Affiliates may not promote any kind of drug use including mental health techniques like microdosing
- Affiliates may not promote or talk about racism/politics/religion
- Affiliates may not frame therapy as a solution to solve money issues
- Affiliates may not frame therapy as a solution to make you physically more attractive
- Affiliates may not frame therapy as a quick fix solution: it is a process
- Affiliates that deliver sales that routinely result in cancelled therapy sessions will be disqualified from the affiliate programme
- A sale is considered a completed and confirmed transaction via credit card. Upon confirmation of a completed sale via Safe Space™’s sales analytics, a bounty will be due to the affiliate
- Affiliate payments in the program are processed once per calendar month only in Singapore dollars
- Safe Space™’s payment to affiliates will not cover international transfer fees or applicable local taxes
- Under certain circumstances, affiliates may be given free video call therapy sessions to give away to their followers (Only 1 free video call therapy session can be claimed by the affiliate themselves). This is entirely at the management’s discretion and will be decided on a case by case basis with affiliates. The Safe Space™ management team’s decision is final.
- Affiliates may not swear/publish hate speech
- Affiliates may not glorify violence
- All affiliate sales will be tracked and confirmed using Safe Space™’s analytics data
- Affiliates may not troll publish content that presents Safe Space™ in a negative light
- In order to qualify for sales commission, order values must be a minimum order value of Singapore dollars (SGD) $100
- Safe Space™ reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
- Affiliate Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law without regard to its conflict of laws principles. In the event of any disputes concerning or arising out of this Affiliate Agreement, the District Court of Singapore will be the court of first instance.
- We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through affiliate/referral links solely by the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material (collectively, the “Licensed Materials”) that we provide to you or authorise for such purpose. Licensed Materials can only be used by Affiliate Program members who are in good standing. Safe Space will be the exclusive beneficiary of all goodwill associated with the Licensed Materials used on its behalf.
- The parties agree not to use the other’s proprietary materials for any purpose which is defamatory, misleading, obscene, or otherwise casts a negative light on the other. Both parties retain all of their rights to the proprietary materials under this license. Aside from the license granted by this Affiliate Agreement, each party maintains all of its rights, title, and interests and no rights, title, or interests are transferred to the other.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE PARTNER
Create a sustainable income stream with Safe Space Affiliates by aligning your campaigns with our marketing team.
With our extended 60-day tracking, you can interact with your audiences for a longer period and encourage them to book sessions with Safe Space.